How to Report a Prowling Issue to the CSD
Should you encounter an issue during prowling, following these steps are vital to our being able to help you!
If you notice an error:
1) Stop. Do not press Prowl again until you've completed the following:
2) Using your cursor, highlight the end of the story text. It should reveal a number at the end. This is a scenario tracking number - we require that you include this in your ticket.
This is an example of a scenario tracking number highlighted. It's always at the back of any story text, even on a boss fight!
3) If you can see the issue on your screen, also take a screen shot of your issue to attach to your ticket.
4) Log into the Community Support Desk and submit a new ticket request.
While submitting your ticket, please be sure to include:
• Your VDS Dark Mark
• Your ingame Vampire Name, as it appears in VDS.
• Scenario Tracking Number (see 1 above)
• Screen shot (if applicable)
• A description of your technical issue
> Your descriptions should include:
* The name of the location you were Prowling in when you experienced the issue
* The exact details of your issue
* Whether you've encountered this issue before