How Emancipation Works
When you emancipate from your sire the following will happen:
• You will automatically be given over to a member of the Trinity. All ties to your original Sire are broken.
• You will be able to opt-in for adoption provided you meet the requirement criteria.
Sire Emancipation Requirements
1. You must not be Clan with your Sire.
2. You must have the correct amount of Favor Points available.
If you are eligible to emancipate from your Sire, the emancipation option will appear in the council. This button will be found in Council > Personalize.
• As an feature-abuse preventative, the price of Sire Emancipation will increase by increments of 50FP each time it is used. This will cap at 500FP.
• As an feature-abuse preventative, if you have been Adopted or Fostered in the last 90 days you will have to wait until the full 90 day period is over to be able to become eligible for emancipation. This wait period remains active regardless of when you emancipate from your sire
• Once you Emancipate, the option will disappear from the Council. This is because you're now Sired to a Trinity member. You cannot emancipate from the Trinity. However you may opt-in for Adoption/Fostering immediately, provided you're eligible.
Want to discuss this topic? Bring it to our Community Discussion area and start a new discussion!