Anything that optimizes your PC for normal web-browsing experience will optimize your gameplay. Here’s some tips:
• Keep your browser of choice up to date
• Ensure that your browser caching is enabled, and that is not set to clear when closing
• Frequently check that your software and hardware drivers are up to date
• Confirm that you have no loose or bad wire connections to your router
• Make sure you have the latest updates to your operating system
• Use your native operating system tools to clean-up your disks for unnecessary files
• If possible, optimize your startup programs to keep unnecessary programs from running.
• Run anti-virus and malware scans often
• If possible, defragment your drives (not applicable to SSD drives).
• Restore your computer to factory defaults
*Note: VDS requires the use of 3rd party cookies.